Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Northeastern Denver Photography - Andy and Kayla E-Sess






On November 6, 2010 I posted a blog about the loss of my husband's best friend. About six weeks before the accident, I had the awesome honor of photographing his daughter's engagement session. This was a very difficult engagement session for me primarily because I have known Kayla for five years. I remember her as a little girl, so I found myself struggling to get the two of them to hold each other. The best I could come up with was to have them kiss. How embarrassing was that! Kayla and her fiancee Andy reside in Canada and have joined forces to create Knot in the Tree Photography: http://knotinthetree.com/KitT/Home.html. At any rate, here are a few photos from their engagement session.

No comments:

Post a Comment