Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Mexico Wedding Photography - Jordan and Bonnie

I first met Bonnie and Jordan at a wedding in April in Albuquerque, NM. They were wanting to plan a beautiful mountain wedding in Colorado during the summer. However, Jordan is active Air Force, so the couple was concerned about deployment. After speaking with Bonnie, she told me that they had opted to have a Christmas Eve wedding in Ruidoso, NM at Ski Apache Resort. She and Jordan had many treasured memories in the mountains and frequented this resort. They couldn't have selected a more perfect location for their gorgeous winter wonderland wedding. Yes, I did have to ride a gondola to get to the top of the mountain for the ceremony location. And, yes, I did have a small panic attack. Thank God my husband was there with me. Thanks Bonnie and Jordan for allowing me to share in your beautiful day and for making me face my fears.




No comments:

Post a Comment